Our client is an established supplier of Laboratory Information Management Software (LIMS) and other business and quality management software packages. Their software is used by laboratories across many UK customers, in a wide range of industries.
It is widely recognized as one of the most easily configurable, flexible and powerful LIMS systems available on the market today.
They currently seek an enthusiastic and focussed sales professional to join their team and help deliver against their continuing growth plans, winning new customers from a wide range of customers who use laboratories and meeting their ambitious market share goals.
The Account Manager will be home based and cover the northern territory which includes Scotland and Northern England. The position is full time and permanent reporting to the Sales Manager UK. There will be extensive requirement for travel within the territory.
Key responsibilities for the Account Manager include:
- To take the lead in full pre-sales effort from lead follow-up, through specification, sales visits, demonstrations, quotations and closing sales.
- To adopt solution selling techniques and add value to the offering, through customer focussed sales presentations. The culture is to deliver our best in every case
- To build relationships with existing customers and maintain customer loyalty whilst also proactively targeting new accounts through individual prospecting and territory management activities.
- To support the UK marketing effort with campaign ideas, and maintain the quality of the data in the CRM system
- To work with support and product development teams to further enhance our product offerings
The successful candidate for the Account Manager role will:
- Be enthusiastic, self-starters with a high degree of drive, and possess the necessary self-motivation and discipline to succeed in a highly competitive market place
- Have good knowledge of, and experience of selling either software or technical equipment into laboratories.
- Be proficient at solution selling with the skills to clearly demonstrate value-added
- Be skilled at new customer acquisition and account penetration
- Be a skilled relationship builder able to develop business from existing accounts
- Be comfortable working alone and as part of a team when necessary
The position is full time based from home. The successful candidate should ideally live close to the major travel routes in the territory.
- A base salary of £35k-45k will be offered, commensurate with experience. Commission earnings for on target performance would be £15k and these are uncapped.
- A Car allowance of £300/month would be offered
- Private health care at no cost for the employee plus a contributory pension scheme are available after completion of a 6-month probationary period.
If this sounds like an opportunity for you then please send your CV in the first instance to the link below
Coburg Banks Sales specialise in recruiting Sales Directors, Business Development Manager's, Sales Manager's, Sales Executive's and Internal Sales Consultants across multiple industries throughout the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within Sales please refer them to us.
- laboratory sales
- medical sales
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job