- Role: Sales Account Manager, Network Services UK.
- Based: Central London
- Salary: £40,000 - 50,000 + Uncapped OTE -£££££££££
My clients Network Services division provides consultancy, network management and OSS, data centre solutions and managed services to leading companies in the financial services, telecommunications, media, government and utilities sectors.
They’re seeking talented individuals with strong Sales experience in a technology consultancy, service provider or resourcing company. As a Sales Account Manager within their UK Network Services team, you will be responsible for retaining, growing and acquiring clients within their portfolio of major accounts. This role will be located in Central London and qualified candidates should have experience working in the local and national territory and be capable of frequent travel to engage with clients at their premises.
The successful candidate is expected become a major contributor to a team whose primary responsibility is revenue growth.
- Developing relationships with high-profile enterprise clients to extend and expand the range of professional services delivered to them by their staff
- Identify potential clients and establishing contact with them proactively through a variety of channels, including exhibitions, social networking and enterprise technology forums
- Consultative selling approach, closing sales and growing new relationships with key clients.
- Ability to represent their services confidently and establish credibility as a subject matter expert in technology professional services.
- Ensuring that existing and prospective clients’ needs are understood accurately and that these are communicated consistently to internal stakeholders.
- Ensure that proposals to prospective clients are created and communicated to a high standard.
- Negotiate agreements and close sales opportunities successfully.
- Participation in the implementation of their professional services at a supervisory/stakeholder level to monitor successful on-time / to-budget delivery.
Required Experience & Qualifications:
- Experience of making technology sales nationally to major enterprises in the financial services, utilities, media, telecommunications or government sectors.
- Proven track record of consistently meeting or exceeding sales targets.
- Able to represent my clients propositions confidently and establish credibility as a subject matter expert in technology professional services.
- Able to work effectively in fast-paced, self-directed and empowered environment.
- Able to succeed in addressing clients across UK, including travel to visit existing and prospective clients.
- Able to communicate customised solutions to complex technical issues in relation to the achievement of technology goals, with highly effective verbal and written presentation skills