SALES ACCOUNT MANAGER,software solutions to £60k, OTE £120k plus benefits
Are you someone who..
• Loves sales, account management and building strong relationships with people?
• Loves to share awesome solutions to customer challenges?
• Gets excited by cool technology?
This exciting fast growing international software company are looking for a smart, ambitious client facing individual with knowledge of technology and solid business-to-business sales and account management experience to lead on all aspects of the sales and account management process to ensure that the UK monthly sales targets are achieved.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
Based out of the Milton Keynes office you'll manage sales opportunities throughout the end-to-end sales cycle, including formal pitches and proposals and pricing/commercial negotiations.
This will involve:
• Identify and develop sales opportunities with new UK clients. Undertake lead generation activity and arrange meetings with decision makers within prospective clients, via telephone and email contact.
• Engage with your assigned group of customers to identify areas of improvement, upsell and cross sell opportunities through understanding of customers’ business needs, with the ability to communicate business value and ROI of products and services
• Develop and execute a lead/client nurturing program.
• Work closely with the CEO/ Marketing team to design and execute specific sales campaigns.
• Manage relationships with existing clients to sell additional work and to ensure ongoing client satisfaction through the successful delivery of projects.
• Develop relationships with Partners to maximise the effectiveness of these relationships.
• Develop a strong understanding of commercial software solutions, including a reasonable understanding of the technology involved, in order to be able to communicate them to potential clients.
• Understand your target market (i.e Financial and Insurance sectors), and financial lines.
Research specific target clients and their business drivers to identify potential solution opportunities.
• Feed intel back to the marketing team on the effectiveness of marketing campaigns and collateral.
• Co-develop and maintain materials for business development activity, including client presentations, pitch and business cases.
• Maintain an accurate and up-to-date record of the sales pipeline and track all business development activities in the CRM system. Assess the 'win probability’ of opportunities and prioritise accordingly.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
• A 'client first’ approach, prioritising the delivery of exceptional service to existing and potential clients at all times.
• A background or keen interest in I.T developments
• Adaptable to work in a fast-paced environment and manage changing priorities.
• Highly motivated and results driven with good attention to detail.
• Collaborative and team-orientated with the ability to work independently and schedule own time.
• Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills with a long-term approach to relationship development. Strong influencing skills.
The Recruitment Hub is a recruitment business and agency.
These criteria are not age specific and candidates of all ages will be considered. Both our client and The Recruitment Hub are Equal Opportunities Employers
We would like to thank you for your interest in this vacancy and hope that you are successful in your application, however if you have not heard from us within two weeks of your application, we must ask you to assume that you have not been selected for interview for this particular role, we do however express the hope that you will apply for future job opportunities with The Recruitment Hub.
- Business Development
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job