As Account Manager, you will be responsible for selling an innovative range of biological research reagents and kits across the Bavarian area of Germany. In addition to this, you will be instrumental in the success of your Automation Specialist by lead generation and qualification.
Core responsibilities as an Account Manager for the Bavarian area of Germany:
- Reporting to the Sales Manager, your role in this very KEY territory will see you maximise sales potential and business growth across the Bavarian area of Germany.
- Increase sales of the company's instrumentation, reagents, kits and services to customers within Biotech, Academic, Clinical Research, CRO's and Pharmaceutical accounts.
- Provide technical advice as and when required.
- Gain a real understanding of customer needs and tailor solutions that significantly improve the laboratory workflow and financial performance.
This Global life science company provides innovative tools and bioactive reagents for the research and clinical diagnostic communities. The company's products assist scientific investigations into biological processes and the nature and progress of specific diseases. They aid in drug discovery efforts and provide the means for accurate clinical tests and diagnoses. They offer cutting edge products to their customers, and outstanding training, support and development to their employees. The company actively promotes from within so there are genuine opportunities to progress your career once you've proven yourself.
In order to apply you should meet all or most of the following criteria:
- Degree qualified or higher in Molecular / Cell Biology / Immunology coupled with practical experience of Flow Cytometry, ELISA, Western Blotting, Immunohistochemistry and / or Protein Analysis.
- Proven track record in scientific sales, preferably reagents and / or instrument sales.
- Thrive on getting results and have a creative and innovative approach to your customers.
- A natural relationship builder you communicate effectively and with ease and are confident presenting technical and business information at all levels.
- Location - Bavarian area of Germany preferably based in Munich.
- Must be fluent in German and English.
- Negotiable basic salary, depending on experience plus 20% bonus (uncapped)
- Car allowance or company car
- Benefits include: pension, private healthcare etc.
- Personal development plan with regular product and skills training
- Genuine opportunity for career development
- Cell Biology
- Molecular Biology
- Protein Expression
- Flow Cytometry
- Western Blotting
- Protein Analysis