Sales / Account Manager - global technology company (route to VP)
We are looking for a Sales / Account Manager who is both capable and has strong aspirations to step up into a VP level role inside 5 to 10 years.
As part of a strong sales team responsible for Northern Europe, you will;
- successfully drive profitable growth within the defined vertical markets (transportation, energy, oil/gas processing); via existing account relationships and create and close new business development opportunities.
- take ownership for a defined set of sales targets aligned to the responsibilities of the role, taking accountability for meeting and exceeding these targets over a sustained period.
- manage existing account relationships in the vertical market(s) and identify opportunities to grow revenue in existing accounts.
- identify opportunities and stimulate initiatives to strengthen the relationship with key influencers and decision makers.
- co-operate across the region and the global platform to share intelligence, knowledge, best practices and to deliver a coordinated approach to multinational target accounts.
Our US-headquartered client is at the centre of the global transformation to a connected world.It is a signal transmission solutions provider delivering connectivity, networking and cybersecurity solutions.
Its high-level strategy is to increase revenue in higher margin and strategically important products. It is pursuing organic and inorganic opportunities in fast-growing regions.
Our client is:
- Listed on the NYSE
- Fast-paced, deeply entrepreneurial and with a long heritage. The culture is commercially driven. Continuous improvement is a way of life
- Generating year-on-year revenue growth, EBITDA in turn is increasing year on year
- Have invested over one billion dollars in acquisitions in recent years
- Has capitalised lean techniques which has driven impressive productivity gains
- Leaders are sophisticated influencers and operators yet are hands-on. There are no 'ivory towers’
- Successful managers tend to be promoted faster versus other companies
- Talent development plans are robust, realistic, supportive and serve high potential staff members with diverse aspirations
It generates revenues in the c. $3billion range and EBITDA runs into the hundreds of millions.
We are looking for a high potential individual who ideally has around 10 years’ experience post-graduation (in a business or engineering discipline) with around 5 years in a sales role anywhere in Europe.
You will excel at;
- meeting and overachieving demanding targets.
- leading networks. Problem solving.
- swiftly moving between the details and the big picture and back again.
- communicating for impact verbally and in written form.
- understanding organisational politics.
- influencing for impact.
- promoting the "voice of the customer".
The opportunity to join a company that has consistently grown and punched above its weight globally during the last 10 years. It is a company that believes strongly and invests in talented individuals hungry to stretch themselves and progress their career in all sorts of different directions. Opportunities to enjoy an exciting career exist globally.
The salary banding is broad, so the strongest candidates can be confident that a competitive offer can be made. The package will comprise basic salary and a commission scheme that rewards outstanding performance.
- Account Management
- Business Development
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'