Lloyd Recruitment Services are pleased to be working with a leading company in the Crawley area who are looking to recruit for a Sales Account Manager (German speaking) to join their expanding team.
This is an exciting opportunity for a dynamic and driven individual to join a highly successful, fun, and friendly team. You will be working closely with the field-based Account Managers to develop their German sales opportunities.
You will establish strong relationships across all levels in this customer centric role to identify new opportunities to secure and build the sales revenue through existing customers, but also finding new customer sales opportunities.
Our client is now open to seeing candidates who are fluent German/ English that have excellent customer service skills, ability to build client rapport with a an interest in getting into sales.
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 dependent on experience, plus bonus scheme
PLEASE NOTE: Must be fluent in written and spoken German & English
- Generating new leads
- Building seek-lists of customers identified through research, meetings at trade shows and historical accounts
- Responding to inbound sales leads gathered through telephone and website enquiries
- Attempting to find the decision maker within these target customers through all means available e.g. linked-in, email, telephone etc.
- Setting sales meetings with prospective customers for the field sales team
- Supporting the field sales team through the sales cycle to win these new customers
- Identifying product suitable customers
- Creating your own group of Customers
Primary day to day sales contact for our regional accounts:
- Maintaining your daily hunt lists through our CRM system
- Managing inbound sales leads through our website
- Outbound telephone calls to new prospects that you have found to introduce to the company and the products and services we offer
- Using your knowledge and rapport built with these customers to unearth new project sales opportunities - e.g. end of life, upgrades, and new products - to feed to the field sales team as new leads
- Your primary role is sales, so where the enquiry is not sales related you will co-ordinate with the operations team to deal with customer service queries
- Familiar with specs and whitepapers to provide confident guidance and general support for available products and initial setup of demonstrations
Qualifications and experience:
- Working in a B2B office role
- B2B sales experience advantage, but not essential
- Experience of inside sales an advantage, but not essential
- Account management and ability to build client rapport
- Excellent customer service and great people skills
Knowledge and other skills:
- Fluent in German business
- Good to excellent English-speaking skills
- Ability to effectively communicate and influence internal and external audiences, using both oral and written communication/presentation skills
- Experience with MS Office
- Experience of CRM system an advantage
- SalesForce experience an advantage
- French language skills would be advantageous
- Full driving licence
PLEASE NOTE: Must be fluent written and spoken German
Salary £25K-£30K DOE, plus bonus
Monday to Friday 08:30am-17:30pm (37.5-hour week)
Due to the high volume of applications, Lloyd Recruitment Services can only contact shortlisted candidates
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'