The Recruitment Department of the French Chamber of Great Britain is acting as an agency for its 610 member companies, one of which is currently recruiting an Sales/Account Manager.
The company is a translation company operating in legal and financial sectors.
As a Sales/Account Manager you will develop the UK client base.
It's a full time permanent position based in Central London.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Developing the UK client base across the legal and financial sectors.
- Managing the existing UK client portfolio: handle incoming client calls, analyse client requests, prepare sales proposals, close sales, perform client satisfaction follow-up.
- Growing accounts: target different decision-making levels, from assistants to senior lawyers and executives, to present our solution through calls, emails, meetings and recommendations.
- Liaising with the Project Management team to ensure translations are delivered to deadline and meet the client’s precise requirements.
- Charting your weekly qualitative and quantitative progress by inputting a management report to LBS, our CRM software.
Qualifications and Skills
- The ideal candidate would have a minimum of 2 years’ Sales experience, preferably gained in B2B services.
- You will be proficient in selling techniques, knowledgeable in handling key accounts. You are interested in helping clients solve their problems and you are a natural communicator, adept at building client relationships and boasting excellent presentation skills.
- You are happy to follow procedures, methodologies implemented and you are very rigorous.
- Confident in selling to senior executives or lawyers
- A natural communicator, adept at building client relationships and boasting excellent presentation skills
- A great team player with good business sense, strong negotiation skills and a positive attitude
- Bilingual French / English is a must
Only suitable candidates will be contacted. Please, apply only if your profile matches the requirements listed above.
- Account Management
- Cold Calling
- Manage Client Relationships