Sales Account Manager - Field based/Homebased
Sales Account Manager - Excellent Field based opportunity
Covering London and South East region **You will ideally reside in the surrounding areas**
Salary up to £32,000k per annum basic plus commission, OTE £60,000k
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Sales Account Manager to join a prestigious organisation, which will be responsible for covering all new and existing business within their allocated territory of the London and South East Region.
We're looking for a Sales Account Manager. The pay range my client is offering is up to £32,000k dependent on experience OTE £60,000k
Other benefits offered:
- Competitive salary
- Company car
- Pension and insurances
- Holidays - 25 per annum plus bank holidays, increasing with service
- Rewards and Recognition
- Training and development
- At least 5 years field-based experience within a similar consultative sales role
- Experience of working within the construction industry
- Software sales experience
- Demonstrable experience of face to face selling, with skills in providing an excellent customer experience and building rapport in a business to business environment.
- Exceptional listening skills with the ability to identify and understand customer requirements and maximise new business and account development opportunities
- Results focused with excellent selling, numeric and data handling skills
- Well-developed planning and organisational skills
- Experience of performing against, and surpassing, monthly/quarterly and annual targets
- Proficient IT skills - especially MS Office applications and CRM systems
- Proactive attitude
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Valid driving license
- Responsible for maximising new sales, achieving retention targets and making the most of all opportunities with existing customers and prospects within a dedicated geographic territory.
- To achieve monthly and quarterly sales targets for new and renewal business.
- To be the main point of contact between my client and the Media Industry Professional market place.
- Ensure a positive and professional image is projected at all times so effective customer relationships are built and maintained.
- Self-source sales prospects and follow up leads generated by Customer Engagement activities to ensure new sales targets are achieved.
Why Should You Apply?
- Rewarding place to work
- Invests in your future success
- Passionate about the construction trade
- Excellent benefits
- Interviews are being held within 48 hours if selected
- Start date 6th August / 3rd Sept
How to apply?
To apply for this position, click apply or e-mail me at including an up-to-date copy of your Curriculum Vitae and a covering letter, quoting the job title in the subject.
If you have the relevant experience our client is looking for in an Sales Account Manager, we would like to hear from you. Please note, due to the high volumes of applications we receive daily, should you not be contacted within 72 hours, your application is unsuccessful.
If you have not found the right opportunity, let me know, I will find it for you.
To view all our current vacancies please visit and like/follow us on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
Impact Recruitment is an employment agency working on behalf of our client.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"