Sales Account Manager €75-100,000 base + 25% + Car
EU based flexible / home Contract Pharmaceuticals/Manufacturing
Successful and growing, our client is a pan-European contract pharmaceutical development & manufacturing (CMO/CDMO) business with a global customer base including major global pharmaceuticals.
Reporting to the VP Sales, this is a key role and will involve all aspects of the business development cycle including:
- Building strong and credible relationships with potential customers and understanding their needs and requirements, through customer visits and conference attendance including all elements of outsourcing plans for Development & Manufacturing of the customer portfolio
- Developing proposals, working closely with in-house colleagues in Bid, Contracts, Development and Manufacture & Project Management
- Management of all aspects of the Sales and Business Development cycle, through to winning business and handover to Account Management
- Pipeline management including regular reporting, forecasting and budgeting of incoming programmes
- Ultimately, owning the winning of profitable and successful business
You are likely to be degree educated and from a pharma / contract manufacturing / development background (CMO / CMDO). A natural high-level business developer, you will have strong relationship building skills, a rounded knowledge of this market and could come from perhaps Sales / Business / Account Development / Programmes / Bid or Technology Transfer. You will combine strong Commercial skills with an ability to build excellent relationships with both external and internal stakeholders.
We are particularly keen to hear from Sales / Account Manager / Business Development / Sales Executives & professionals in Northern or Eastern Europe (including UK). The base salary, bonus and benefits are competitive and you should be mainland EU or UK based ideally with easy airport access.
If you wish to be considered for the role of Sales Account Manager, please forward your CV quoting reference 282636A.
ThreePeople advertises vacancies on behalf of clients. If your CV matches our clients requirements, we will forward your details to them to confirm your suitability. By applying for this role, you consent to the submission of your details for this purpose only. Your CV will not be retained by ThreePeople for future use.
- sales account manager EU pharmaceuticals European sales manager CMO CMDO business development manufacturing global BDM London