Sales Account Manager EMEA
Our client, a global business, based near Didcot, are currently hiring for a Sales Account Manager EMEA responsible for achieving sales targets through effective management of a diverse existing customer base in Southern and Eastern Europe.
- Achieving and exceeding annual territory sales targets, contributing to the overall revenue and profit objectives
- Be the 'face of the company', representing company values in the territory
- Cultivate strong, holistic relationships with the customer base, working to ensure that trading with each account is sustainable, profitable and delivering a high level of customer satisfaction
- Nurturing client relationships through regular territory travel and face-to-face client engagement
- Working effectively with a third party agency in Eastern Europe
- Reporting on sales progress and the business environment, ensuring responsiveness to both the micro and macro trading conditions
- Actively liaising with stakeholder departments or groups within the business to enhance coverage of the territory - includes credit control, editorial, marketing, and sales support
- Attending and contributing to UK and international sales meetings to build strategic awareness and to gather market relevant intelligence.
- Selecting and adapting sales materials and catalogues for regular customer visits, as well conferences/events.
- Demonstrable experience and success in a sales focussed role
- Be able to work both independently and as part of a team
- Possess strong consultative selling skills
- Be motivated by working towards and achieving targets
- Be customer satisfaction orientated and results-driven
- An interest in or knowledge or the publishing industry would be advantageous, but full training will be provided.
This is a full-time position working 37.5 hours per week, Monday-Friday. Flexible start/finish hours available.
You will need to be flexible to travel to different European regions at least once a month.
Our client offers an excellent remuneration package, career progression opportunities, and a fantastic working environment.
Please apply online to be considered.
- Account Manager