Are you an experienced sales professional looking for a role where your hard work results directly in financial rewards? Do you thrive in a role in which customer communications lie at the heart? Are you excited about the opportunity to work in a luxury product arena?
An excellent employment opportunity has become available for a dedicated and ambitious sales professional to join a dynamic and vibrant FMCG brand. The organisation provides a luxurious and sought-after product to customers and is seeking an enthusiastic and target-drive individual to join their Norwich based team. The role is focussed on developing excellent customer relations, offering customers suitable solutions and creating a high level of rapport with the intention to encourage repeat business and increased spend.
If all of this sounds like you, then please get in contact today!
Your duties will include:
- Outbound calling to recently lapsed (initially) and current (in the future) customers to build an individual client portfolio.
- Meeting the initial sales target of 100-150 calls per day.
- Providing appropriate solutions to customer queries or complaints to ensure returning custom.
- Tailoring service / product options to suit customer’s needs; communicating these effectively.
- Negotiating any appropriate discounts used as good will gestures.
- Capturing latent customers to secure the return of their business, offering appropriate solutions.
- Updating CRM database with notes and scheduling call backs as required / necessary.
- After initial 6-12 month period, calls become more split between current and lapsed customers.
- Taking part in attending ad hoc events / trade shows / exhibitions UK wide.
You will have/be:
- Have an excellent track record in a sales environment.
- Be genuine and dedicated to delivering an exceptional standard of customer care.
- Be money motivated, keen to earn and driven to succeed.
- Possess strong verbal and written communication skills, able to build good relationships.
- Able to adapt sales approach to relate to the needs of each customer.
- Be an active listener, understanding need and providing appropriate solutions.
- Be an able negotiator and objection handler.
- Be a capable and hard worker, keen to undertake additional training on product knowledge.
On top of the basic salary of £20,300, and uncapped commission package (with which you should be achieving a minimum of £30,000 OTE year one), you will also benefit from a generous 25 days holiday (+ bank hols) and company discounts. Working hours are 37.5 per week with hours of work Monday to Friday 9-5:30 / 9:30-6 / 10:6:30 / 10:30-7.
How to apply:
To hear more details about this fantastic opportunity please email your CV to Luke Plane - Senior Recruitment Specialist at rthirteen recruitment.
Powered by our principals - we link individuals with opportunities to fulfil their potential, and introduce client partners to associates to aid their business evolution. Contact us, for a completely confidential chat. rthirteen, clever recruiting which makes a difference.
Due to the high numbers of applications we receive for advertised vacancies, if you do not hear from us within 5 working days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful for this opportunity. rthirteen will retain your details and contact you with any other forthcoming opportunities which we feel may be appropriate.
- Communication Skills
- Customer Care
- Customer Queries
- Experienced Sales Professional
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'