Sales Account Manager / Business Development - Microsoft Sales - £35,000 Base & DOUBLE OTE
Hancock and Parsons are working Global IT Provider who are looking for a Sales Account Manager to join their York offices on a permanent basis.
About the company
A Microsoft Gold Partner who specliase in license management, sourcing, technical product consulting and cloud-based professional services. They employ over 2500 people in 35 countries generating over £2Billion in 2017.
About the role
Based in the York offices, this role involves the direct and proactive account
management of key strategic customers, and the targeting and acquisition of new accounts in the UK. You will support a Key Account Manager to develop sales opportunities and be a customer’s first point-of-contact with any queries.
- The identification of new opportunities and growth of existing accounts
- Creating quotes and processing orders
- Proactively maintain and develop the customer relationship.
- Maximise profitability through the promotion of the business portfolio to your customer base.
- General smooth-running of accounts and accuracy of customer quotations.
- Create and process purchase orders
- Preparation of bespoke customer price lists/catalogues.
- Negotiate with vendors and distributors
- Offer pre- and post-sales support in a proficient and timely manner.
- Provide internal support for the true-up process and license renewal.
Key Skills Knowledge & Experience
- A consultative approach to solution-based selling.
- You will have worked selling into the private sector
- The ideal candidate will have a background in IT Sales, either Software Licensing, or Technical Sales, or previous sales within Microsoft projects.
- Ability to thrive in a target-driven environment, with a proactive sales-driven mentality.
- A customer-centric approach, with the confidence to build an effective rapport efficiently with
- Entrepreneurial spirit, highly self-motivated and self-disciplined, with the ability to work autonomously.
- Strong time management skills and outstanding communication skills.
- Committed to continuing professional development.
Remuneration & Benefits
- Fantastic career progression with international opportunities.
- The opportunity to contribute to an exciting new global strategy.
- £35,000 Basic salary with a realistic Double OTE
- Healthcare, life insurance and a pension scheme.
- Sales rewards and corporate recognition schemes.
- Being the part of a familial environment here in the UK, whilst working for a collaborative global
- A strong focus on continuous professional development.
- Business Development
- IT Sales
- Public Sector
- Software Licensing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job