Sales and Account Executive
Salary: £30,000 Basic OTE uncapped £50K, Car allowance
My client has an exciting new venture and they are looking for New Business Sales Account Executives to help them set up a new field sales team. They are a company that deal with SME’s within the FMCG environment.
If you are looking for new and exciting career with a long-standing company, within a sales team that is motivated, pro-active, hard-working and very sales and account management focused then then this will be right for you.
As a Sales Account Executive you will grow the core business through calling, generating engagement and developing sales opportunities. This will be a full 360 role from lead generation, appointments to managing the accounts. You will be dealing with FMCG clients, this is one of the most fun industries to work within.
What the Role Entails - Sales & Account Executive
- Generate new appointments and opportunities through telephone calls, face to face selling, cold calling and referrals.
- Build a customer relationship with each individual customer within your set location.
- Generate a sales pipeline through outbound calls & appointments and cold calling
- Selling the customer features and benefits of my client
- Establish a trusting relationship with key stakeholders
- Report directly to the Sales Team Manager
- Manage and develop accounts
- Working to targets and KPI’s
What I am Looking For - Sales & Account Executive
- Previous field sales or account management experience within the FMCG sector
- Lead generation and cold calling experience
- Self-starter, proactive, hard-working and money hungry
- Sociable and willing to attend events and build relationships
- A passion for sales, account management and money
If this sounds like you and you want to be part of a thriving organisation, then please apply now for immediate consideration. Or contact Lisa at Niche Jobs for a confidential chat.
- Field Sales
- Lead Generation
- Account Management Experience
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'