Sales Account Executive
Recruitment Solutions (Folkestone) Ltd, are looking to recruitment an experienced Sales Account Executive Assistant to join our very successful family run clients business based on the outskirts of Maidstone.
Do you have two years + previous sales experience, are you driven by sales targets and commission, are you passionate about managing your clients and seeing them grow, is being a valued member of a hardworking and successful team important to you, OH and how about not working weekends!! ??
Hours: Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm NO WEEKENDS!
Salary: starting at £17,000 increasing to £18,000 after completion of probationary period
Benefits: Competitive salary with uncapped commission / Monthly bonuses
20 Days holiday / No working on weekends or bank holiday/ lovely modern offices
regular social events / Free onsite parking / Childcare vouchers offered / Company pension / 3 minute walk from the local train station
All About the ROLE!
- Account management - build a rapport with customers, deal with their queries and follow through to resolution
- Meet and exceed monthly and quarterly team targets
- Develop and maintain sales on existing accounts through outbound telephone calls
- Use qualified leads to contact prospect customers
- Maximise and convert sales on inbound customer telephone calls
- Promote special offers, promotions and new products to all customers where relevant
- Report any information of relevance to the sales manager with regard to competitor pricing, market trends and products
All About YOU!
- Proactive and self-motivated
- Sales focused and target driven
- Provide exceptional high level of customer service
- Able to think of the wider business goals and be a true Team player
- Ability to handle objections
- Upselling and cross selling techniques
- Engaging and rapport building
- Happy to work on phones most the day
- Computer/IT Skills - Microsoft Excel, Word, CRM,
- Account Management
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job