THOMAS Recruitment are exclusively recruiting on behalf of a multi-award winning team based in Swansea, whilst enjoying rapid growth, landing both national and international clients. Our client is now looking to expand their enthusiastic and driven team with at least one new sales person to help take them to the next level. Personality and team fit are as important as ability and experience, as this environment is an informal and enjoyable culture that thrives on great customer service.
Our client works with publishers of video and audio content to increase their reach and accessibility through our services which include voice overs, subtitles and video translation in 200+ languages.
The successful candidate must be able to work 37.5 hours a week, Monday to Friday, 9:30am-5:30pm.
- The basic salary of £16,000 - £18,000, depending on experience with performance related bonuses, benefits and excellent career progression.
- Competitive salary with career progression.
- State of the art headquarters - SA1.
- Favourable rates at local fitness centre.
- Flexible and relaxed working environment with regular social outings, in-house pool/Wii tournaments and friendly office dog!
The Successful Candidate:
- Will need to be a bright self-starter that’s ambitious and motivated to be an integral part of a winning team.
- They will need a sharp mind and a tenacious positive attitude.
- With these qualities, plus training and informal mentoring, the sky's the limit.
- Welcome and nurture inbound leads.
- Explore and develop new business opportunities.
- Enjoy and thrive upon the challenge of meeting and exceeding monthly targets.
- Update our CRM daily so all information is relevant and fresh.
- Be flexible in order to work to tight deadlines and targets.
- Wants to work in a fast paced and exciting agency environment.
- Has excellent organisational and communication skills.
- Excel under pressure and has a great sense of humour - fun is part of this company’s life, so laughing is mandatory
How to Apply
- Please send your CV, along with a short cover letter explaining why you want to be part of this team.
- Customer Experience
- Customer Service
- Success Driven