Role: Sales Account Executive
Salary/Package: up to £25K basic plus uncapped OTE, realistic £7K in 1st year plus car, laptop and mobile
Key Purpose of the Role:
Generate revenue in line with targets determined by your Sales Director by developing new business opportunities within the defined territory.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify appropriate new business opportunities that consistently lead to established new relationships and revenue generation
- You will build and maintain strong relationships within the business to maximise sales opportunities
- Attend a minimum amount of face-to-face meetings per week with clients at a level directed by your Sales Director
- With the right level of guidance and support you will deliver inspiring, creative and memorable solutions for clients
- Develop long-term relationships with new clients by giving outstanding level of customer service that are tangibly demonstrated in terms of revenue generated
- Source new business and manage projects, in addition to ensuring that any administration is done in a timely an efficient manner
- Plan and forecast effectively to meet revenue targets
- Proactively manage your own development by expanding your industry knowledge through a variety of available sources and processes
The successful candidate:
You will have experience in new business sales and account managing clients across a number of industries. You'll be confident communicating both face to face and over the telephone. You'll be a good fact finder and skilled in matching solutions to the clients. Any experience in digital media sales is advantageous.
Glu Recruit are an equal opportunities employer.
- Customer Interaction
- Digital media sales
- New business sales experience
- Account managing clients