Sales Account Executive DE Optional
Annapurna Recruitment is an award winning, responsible transformation recruitment company operating in UK, DACH, Nordics & US, across people, process and technology.
We are looking for a competent, motivated and ambitious Sales Account Executive to join our team.
If you love finding new business opportunities and build relationships, this job is for you! You'll be directly responsible for expansion of our customer base in new and existing markets.
We are expecting you to have skills and experience in sales and in customer service, and that you are self-driven and result oriented.
- Manage the entire sales cycle
- Driving the finding of prospects and leads
- Identify new sales opportunities
- Act as the point of contact for clients & build strong client relationships
- Organize regular client meetings to discuss their requirements
- Identify opportunities to up-sell and cross-sell in collaboration with CS-team
- Provide customer support when needed
- Support in expanding Annapurna value-add relationship tools (events, podcasts etc.)
- Provide professional sales support & facilitate handover to CS-team
- Respond to complaints and resolve issues to ensure customer success and satisfaction
- Prepare and present reports on your own KPIs
- Proven work experience as a Sales account executive or Recruitment Consultant
- Hands-on experience with customer service
- An ability to gasp clients' needs and to increase customer engagement
- Solid knowledge of CRM software and MS Office
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Analytical and time-management skills
- German language - business proficiency is a plus
- BSc degree in Business Administration, Marketing or relevant field
- Business coach & mentoring
- First-class training
- Clear promotion pathway with excellent career progression opportunities
- Quarterly lunch clubs to Michelin Star restaurants
- Flexible working hours
- All expenses paid summer holidays (previous destinations have included Barcelona, Lisbon) and a High Achievers Super Trip (previous destinations have included Las Vegas, San Fran, and Cape Town)
- Quarterly team night outs (activities like go-karting, white-water rafting, crazy golf, spa, and Crystal Maze)
- Weekly yoga sessions
- 5-a-side football teams and entry into various sports tournaments
- Regular social nights and wellness months
- Friendly and social working environment in big open plan offices (including ping pong table, Xbox, and pool table)
We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate on the grounds of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.
- Business Development
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'