BRECHIN HEALTH CENTRE
DD9 7ANSALARIED LEADERSHIP GENERAL PRACTITIONERSalary: £91,5645 per annumPlus £10,547 pa management/leadership allowanceThis post also attracts a one off recruitment incentive payment of £5000Relocation package available
We are offering a unique opportunity to join a forward thinking, ambitious NHS Board run Practice in Angus where you can be part of exciting, new developments in General Practice
We are recruiting to three portfolios of Leadership. You will work in equal partnership with each other and with the Practice Development Manager and Nursing Leads supported by the Professional Clinical Development Lead GP for 2c Practices. As a core leadership group you will work with the rest of the practice team to develop a practice development plan which reflects the needs of the practice population and promotes the practice as an exemplar with reference to the GMS contract Scotland 2018
Portfolio 1. Safety and Quality lead (including systems and prescribing)
Portfolio 2. Service Development Lead (traditional GP lead covering service and practice development, complaints, staff issues, governance etc)
Portfolio 3. Teaching, Training and Learning lead – aiming to develop standards for GP training approval, Foundation GP and undergraduate teaching as well as providing mentorship for wider members of the clinical team undertaking further training.
Our vision includes:
- A good work/life balance ensuring clinical sessions are manageable
- Collaborative leadership ensuring the whole team is not only involved but engaged in changes and ideas
- Partnership with the rural network ‘rediscover the joy’ team to support the practice with quality improvement and development work.
- Matching demand for appointments with available GP sessions supported by a skill mix
We already have:
- A well established, fully staffed and supportive admin and nursing team
- Continued support from other 2C (board run ) Colleagues as well as an established cluster group
- A daily huddle in protected time for the whole clinical team to discuss individual patients
- An extensive agreed plan to upgrade the building
- Strong leadership from the Practice Development Manger as well as the clinical 2C lead
- Paid CPD and management time
- An excellent MDT team including a MHWN employed by the Practice, a committed pharmacy team, physio, podiatry, social prescribing and in house DNs and HVs
We are keen to support a healthy work life balance, and are open to flexible working arrangements within this role. Although each post is ideally full time (40 hours a week usually over 8 sessions) we would consider applicants looking for 6-8 sessions a week
Developing and nurturing our GP workforce is a priority for us in Tayside, and this post offers 33 days annual leave plus 8 public holidays, weekly protected time for personal study and development
To find out more about joining our friendly, committed team contact:
Dr Sal Malik - firstname.lastname@example.org
Mrs Wendi Lees – Practice Development Manager- email@example.com
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'