4-6 Sessions per week
(A job share would be considered for the right candidate)
Roysia Surgery, Royston, Herts
This is an exciting opportunity to work as a salaried GP for 4-6 sessions per week, in a friendly, semi-rural practice close to Cambridge and Addenbrooke’s Hospital.
We are a patient centred Practice which strives to provide the highest quality of healthcare. We operate a well managed workload and offer a good work/life balance.
- GMS practice which is part dispensing
- 6,500 patients
- 3 GP Partners, 1 Salaried GP, 2 Practice Nurses and 2 Healthcare Assistants
- Friendly, experienced, supportive admin team
- Nurse led chronic disease clinics
- In-house services including full contraception services, MOPs, and phlebotomy clinics
- SystmOne paperless
- High QOF achievement
- CQC rated ‘good’
- Teaching medical students
- Cambridge and Peterborough Clinical Commissioning Group
The post attracts :
- 6 weeks annual leave
- 1 weeks study leave
- Flexible hours
- NHS pension
- Indemnity cover
- Salary is negotiable in accordance with experience
For further information or to arrange an informal visit please contact Dr Harinder Virdee on or email .
Closing date: 9th October 2020
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'