The following job is no longer available:
This post offers the chance to work in a small practice with all the advantages that brings, while at the same time having the peer support, effective governance, and training opportunities that come with being part of a larger practice.
While this role is Dunoon based, there would also be the opportunity to work on the Isle of Bute, and participate in the on-call rota, as well as to be involved in the community hospital if you wanted to expand your skill set, or income.
With miles of unspoiled beaches, stunning scenery, and facilities to go horse riding, kayaking, cycling, sailing and fishing, there are plenty of ways to make the most of the lifestyle that this position offers.
The area has excellent amenities including a private nursery, primary schools, a modern secondary school and a college.
Dunoon offers a selection of shops and facilities including a leisure centre and cinema, and there are excellent restaurants in the surrounding countryside, but also has excellent transport links to Glasgow only 65 minutes away.
• 12 weeks annual leave plus statutory holidays
• Generous annual salary with the opportunity to grow your income
• 9500 patients across 2 sites (3100 at Dunoon site)
• Patient contacts 20-30 per day with minimal visiting
• An opportunity to participate in exciting medicine with a Community Hospital and small A&E (Bute site)
• 6-8 session commitment sought but happy to consider job sharing and part time working
Informal visits welcome.
More about the Isle of Bute at: -vb/
See some of the benefits of becoming a rural GP at: nhshighland-rural.scot.nhs.uk
Applications by Friday 19th July 2019
Informal enquiries/applications with CV to:
Practice Manager, Bute Practice, Health Centre, Rothesay, Bute PA20 9JL
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'