Min. 2 years-experience (Required)
GP Practice - Merredin Australia
Help with Visa & Registration via an Immigration Specialist
Start date: ASAP
We have exciting career opportunities for General Practitioners to commence permanent roles for General Practitioners to commence permanent roles in a GP privately owned clinic in Merredin. This is the 4th clinic owned by this GP in Western Australia.
Australia is a paradise with some of the most beautiful beaches on the planet, some 500 wild national parks and almost 8,222 islands.
Are you worried about the rising number of COVID-19 cases in the UK putting pressure on medical services and your work-life balance? Are you tired of the political uncertainty over Brexit? Perhaps you would like to reduce the extensive paperwork associated with appraisals and revalidations? Australia currently enjoys one of the lowest recorded COVID-19 cases in the world, alongside the workload, working hours and salary satisfaction. If you want to take an advantage of this, our lucrative, permanent contract (38 hours per week) for a min of 2 years is the right solution for you. In order to be eligible for this position, overseas trained doctors are required to hold post graduate qualifications in General Practice from the Royal College of General Practitioners and the Irish College of General Practitioners (MRCGP & MICGP). We are here to help, so full support in attaining Fellowship and registration will be provided.
Merredin Medical Centre, a successful family-run practise is looking for 2 exceptional General Practitioners from UK or Republic of Ireland who will bring their unique skill set and ethos to take the high quality of medical care we currently provide to another level. In view of our hard work, expertise and quality of our medical services we have gained trust in our community and are now opening our 4TH Medical Centre.
- Base Salary AU$197,620 (£110,898) - AU$206,712 (£116,000) - pre-tax super contributions of 9.5% are paid in addition to this base
- Additional financial incentives maybe available through the Workforce Incentive Program (WIP) - Doctor Stream from the 2nd year of practice
- Service Incentive Payments (SIP) available as 100% for the GP
- Negotiable study time/CPD time/training support
- GP to work with well experienced Registered Nurses and administrative support staff
- Car allowance
- Free accommodation
- Minimum hourly guarantee with overtime available
- 30 days annual leave excluding Public Holidays
Relocation assistance is negotiable based on personal circumstances.
- Provide high quality, primary health care services to the community, in keeping with best practice standards, including individuals of minority racial background and Aboriginal people.
- Provide effective primary mental health care to individuals with mental illness, personality disorders, mood disorders, acquired brain injury and intellectual disability, and opiate prescribing to individuals with drug related health problems.
- Communicate and relate to a wide range of cultures, groups and individuals.
- Operate electronic health information systems.
- Write referrals and reports.
- Develop and maintain workplace relationships
- Undertake duties in a manner that is compliant with all custodial considerations
- Ensure accurate and complete patient records in an accordance with Health Services protocols and professional standards
- GP to provide routine and general GP services and consultations including chronic disease managements, health assessments, workers compensation e.t.c
- Identify and prioritise health care needs and care delivery to individuals ensuring that the roles and interrelationships of health care providers are mutually understood and respected
- Ability to do minor procedures is desirable
Merredin is located in the Central Wheatbelt area covers an area of approximately 85,000 square kilometres. The population is widely dispersed across the region, with major service centres at Narrogin, Northam, Merredin and Moora, with an economy based largely on agriculture.
It is a charming region of small farming communities dotted over a landscape of wheat fields and sheep pasture. The environment of the Wheatbelt is quite varied. The coastal region supports fishing and aquaculture, while the warm, dry inland areas are suited to agricultural industries such as wheat and sheep farming.
The region has extensive educational, health, recreational and cultural services and is home to the C Y O'Connor College of TAFE and Curtin University's Muresk Institute of Agriculture. The region also offers affordable housing and business premises.
More than 40 doctors work in the region, mostly in private practice.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'