We are currently looking for an Analytics Support to join a new and exciting team. This role supports the Retail Excellence GM & Clothing Retail Analytics Operations Manager and their team in delivering high quality analysis and insight, providing the GM & Clothing Retail Operations team with honest and robust reporting, management information and commercial insight into our GM & Clothing & Multi-Channel business.
Want to have an impact on our customers?
The role will support drive up of understanding through MI & Data to shape future strategies, business cases and project analysis, giving greater insight into performance and potential areas of improvement maximising sales and profit opportunities.
Sound like your perfect next step?
As an Analytics Support you will:
- Indirectly impact GM & Clothing sales growth (circa £1.1billion) over the next 5 years
- Support the maintenance of analytic systems and responsibility for preparing, distributing, and communicating defined weekly, periodic and adhoc reports
- Support the production of an Analytic Programme Plan and implement a robust governance structure across the programme
- Monitor and report on the Analytics team project progress against milestones
- Ensure all communications from the GM & Clothing Analytics team are clear and engaging
- Provide insight into performance and potential areas of improvement maximising sales and profit opportunities, proposing balanced opportunities and solutions for exploration, encompassing both customer needs and financial returns
- Generate high quality analysis and reports of current performance to deliver actionable insights that drive change or improved understanding of performance across GM & Clothing, directly supporting current and future sales opportunities
- Responsible for the creation of presentation packs, including data analytics to be used by the Retail Operations Team and key stakeholders
- Proactively seek feedback on reporting and analytics to ensure continued improvement and increased impact
As an Analytics Support your experience will include:
- Highly numerate and confident dealing with complex datasets and processes, using tools such as Excel to extract business insights
- Excellent computer literacy with a strong background in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong analytical skills, with an ability to analyse, present and communicate data in a compelling format to drive action
- Good communicator, able to engage a wide variety of diverse stakeholders, simply and persuasively
- Strong commercial acumen and an ability to understand problems from a business as well as an operational or technical standpoint
- Strong planning and prioritisation skills, focused on time, cost and quality
- Good understanding of GM & Clothing & multichannel landscape
- The importance of customer and understanding the end user of analysis produced