This is a fantastic opportunity for a proficient user of Sage X3 with experience of transitioning systems to demonstrate their expertise in an exciting and challenging role.
This is a long term temporary assignment which is expected to last at least 21 weeks.
Working hours are 37 per week and the company offers flexi-time.
The successful candidate will need to undergo a Disclosure Scotland Check before starting the assignment.
£16-25 per hour, depending on skills and experience.
Onsite parking is provided.
An executive agency responsible for protecting public and environmental interests.
The business is implementing a new finance system, Sage X3, and requires an additional resource to assist with the final stages. You will be heavily involved in the implementation process including testing and training.
- High level of proficiency in Sage X3, with sound knowledge of core financials, general ledger, journals, financial reporting, reconciliations, month-end closedown procedures, common data tables and processing updates to Account and Dimension codes
- Intermediate/advanced MS Excel skills, including pivot tables, v-lookups, complex formulae & SUMIFS
- Accounting background and solid understanding of double entry principles
- Confident, enthusiastic team player with first rate communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience of report writing using Sage Enterprise Intelligence (desirable)
- Knowledge of Sage AP, AR & POP modules (desirable)
If you would like to discuss this role further, please contact me:
T: 01483 529913
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job