A rare opportunity has arisen to join an established business as their Bookkeeper. Working as part of a small finance team you will ensure the accurate and timely input of purchase invoices and processing supplier payments. This is a hands-on role that requires a flexible approach. You will also be responsible for carrying out bank reconciliations and VAT returns. This role requires a confident and self-sufficient individual with an adaptable approach to changing business/finance requirements.
It is essential that you can demonstrate a proven track record in purchase ledger in order to make a smooth transition into the role.
- Coding and processing a high volume of purchase invoices
- Resolving supplier queries
- Ensuring that invoices are authorised for payment
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Supplier payments by BACS
- Process daily banking
- Bank reconciliations
- Supporting the Accountant and wider finance team
This is an excellent opportunity for a Bookkeeper to be an integral member of the finance team and business. This role would suit an experienced individual who enjoys this area of finance.
- Bank Reconciliations
- Purchase Ledger
- VAT Returns