SAGE Bookkeeper Job - Temporary - Bridgend - £10.00 per hour
Experienced bookkeeper job in Bridgend.
The role will necessitate working as part of a team to ensure clients receive breakthrough client service and you will report to the relationship managers on individual assignments.
- Undertaking bookkeeping and management accounts services for clients on a monthly or quarterly basis predominantly on Sage Line 50 (some on Excel)
- Preparing VAT returns/ Intrastat returns for clients for review by the manager
- Preparing my client year end files up to trial balance for the accounts team
- Sage Line 50 advanced user processing and reporting ability is essential
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office especially Excel
- Experience of working in a professional office
- Experience of a number of accounting software packages is desirable but not essential
- AAT or similar accounting qualification is desirable but not essential
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job