That’s organised, detailed, systematic, analytical and focused on delivering accurate management accounts?
If so you could look forward to:
- Great pay and generous bonus scheme
- Continued training and development - we believe in investing in our staff
- Being part of a loyal expanding friendly team
- Flexible working hours and the best work life balance of any local agency
- An easy commute with no Cambridge rush hour traffic and plenty of free parking
Granite 5 Ltd is an award winning digital marketing agency established in 1999. The company are looking for an experienced Sage 50 Bookkeeper to join our team. The role is part-time and is based at our offices in South Cambridgeshire, just north of Royston.
The successful candidate will have a working knowledge of Sage 50 accounts and be familiar with cash accounting. The main function of the role is to keep the company accounts up-to-date for the Managing Director.
- Sage 50 with VAT cash accounting
- Sales ledger
- Purchase ledger
- Reconcile accounts
- Debt control
- Sage accounts reporting (including year end procedures)
- Online banking
- Monitoring company card transactions
- Submission of return/payment of VAT
- NI payments
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel is required
- You must be able to work well under pressure and adapt to the working environment of a small busy office.
- Ability to work with CRM & project management software
- Monitor emails relating to accounts functions
- Be an excellent communicator and collaborator
- Able to organise your own time
- Comfortable talking with clients (via phone, email and in person)
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Keen ability to multi-task; self-starter
- Due to location own transport required
- Sense of humour
Reports To: Managing Director
Hours: 15 - 20 per week
Compensation: To be based on hours and experience
Bonus Scheme:Granite 5 offer all employees a company bonus scheme which can pay up to an additional 10% on basic salary.