• This role is based within a fast-growing consulting team, working in close partnership with the other departments across the company
• It will be your responsibility to gain a sound understanding of the various software packages and to transfer this knowledge by developing a set of branded support manuals
• Initially the role would be office-based but then predominantly at client’s sites, this role will offer on-site Sage implementation and training to assist in the delivery of a high-quality Sage service to clients.
• Involvement in pre-sales process
• Preparation and upkeep of training material
• Preparation and upkeep of project management material
• Provision of office-based support to clients
• Preparation of library of bespoke reports, knowledgebase of known software issues and workarounds
• Implementation planning and installation and training
• Installation and configuration of various Sage software products and 3rd party add-ons.
Work based competencies
• Detailed Sage 200 knowledge, preferably with accreditations
• Good knowledge of Windows Server and Client operating systems
• Experience of basic accounts preparation and bookkeeping skills
• Detailed Sage CRM knowledge, preferably with accreditation and detailed knowledge of customising CRM to meet clients’ requirements
• Knowledge of various Database packages
• Experienced in the implementation and training of Sage software products and 3rd party add-ons
• Sage 50 knowledge
• Graduate-level with IT knowledge (equivalent qualifications will be considered)
• A high level of IT skills including Microsoft SQL Server and Microsoft Office.
• Confident, articulate and an effective communicator at all levels
• Good presentation and writing skills
• A team player liaising with all departments within the firm
• Ability to train, guide and advice clients on technical matters
• Good at building effective relationships with colleagues, partners and clients
• Highly organised and used to juggling heavy workloads and competing priorities
• Proactive Attitude
• Be confident, articulate and able to communicate with all levels (externally and internally).
• Robust, persistent, persuasive and assertive
• Problem-solving skills and high levels of initiative.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'