This prestigious firm of Chartered Accountants based in Cambridge are looking for a Sage 200 / Sage CRM Consultant for their thriving and growing consulting team. The company is based in Cambridge but there will be travel to their other 8 regional offices in East Anglia and London, and to their external clients. This is a superb job for a Sage 200 Consultant who would like to be part of a thriving chartered accountancy business with a great work / life balance.
Their working environment is very friendly and flexible to fit with people's life styles, so you could work from home if preferred, but would need to be able to get into head office in Cambridge once or twice a week and their working day begins at 9.30 am. They are offering a starting salary to £50k plus 5-6 weeks holiday, retail vouchers, life assurance and plenty of paid on going Sage training to allow you to gain more certifications. Sage 200 implementation experience is essential along with SQL Server skills.
- Implementation, Training and Support experience with Sage 200 and Sage CRM
- Decent MS SQL Server experience
- Knowledge of the finance modules of Sage 200, or bookkeeping and accounts skills
- It would be useful if you have worked with Sage add-ons such as Spindle, Draycir, Credit Hound etc, or Sage Construct, Sage 50 or Sage Manufacturing, the more the better. (You will also get plenty of additional training in these products)
- Strong MS Office, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- IT knowledge - Windows Server and Client Operating systems
- Ability to talk to stakeholders, internal staff and to external clients, gather requirements and configure and customise the software
- Able to write and amend training manuals, and write reports
- High level of education
You will be an integral part of their Sage consulting team offering a high level of service to their clients and will look after the full life cycle from assisting with pre-sales for external clients, through scoping, requirements, configuration, implementation, training and on-going post go-live support. You will be personable, a good communicator and a great team player, and proactive with plenty of initiative.
It's a professional environment, but very friendly, very flexible and very relaxed, and they have plenty of company get togethers, sports competitions, charity events and social activities, so even if you are home based, you will feel part of the team.
Superb role for a Sage 200 Consultant. Contact Jake King or Carolyn MacLurg at Ambis Resourcing to find out more.
- Sage CRM
- Sage 50
- SQL Server
- Bury St Edmunds
- Sage 200 Consultant
- Sage 200 Implementation
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'