Sage 200 Consultant £50K Car Allowance and Benefits
Sage 200 Consultant £50K + Car Allowance and Benefits.
My well known Client are looking to expand and grow their Sage 200 team with the acquisition of a Senior Sage 200 Consultant to lead projects in the delivery of Sage 200 and surrounding products.
This opportunity is ideal for someoneo who is looking to take the next step in their career, as you will be leading implementation projects and allocating resource to areas of the project that best suits peoples skill and experience.
For this role you need a steady track record in delivering Sage 200 over the last 3 years to end user companies.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Sage 200 Financials and Commercials modules experience (deployment, pre-sales scoping, consultancy, training)
- A consultative approach to delivering projects
- Ability to write in a clear and concise manner using appropriate grammar, style and language for the reader.
- Comfortable working to challenging timescales
Desirable Skills and Experience:
- Experience with third-party Sage 200 add-ons (Draycir, Sicon, Datalinx, Eureka, Codis)
- Experience with Sage Manufacturing
- Experience with Sage Project Accounting
- Up-to-date Sage 200 accreditation with Sage
- Experience with Sage Report Designer and/or Workspace design
- Experience with implementing Sage CRM
- Experience with Business Intelligence (200 BI, Qliksense or Pan Intelligence)
- Experience with Sage 200 report writer and/or workspaces
- Experience with SQL query writing
- Experience with SQL Server Reporting Services
- Project management skills and experience
Please contact from more information on this and other exciting ERP / CRM opportunities.
Circle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Earn yourself a referral bonus if you refer somebody else who fills the role! We also offer an iPad if you refer a new client to us and we recruit for them. Follow us on Facebook - Circle Recruitment , Twitter - @Circle_Rec and LinkedIn - Circle Recruitment.
- Stakeholder Management
- Sage 200
- Business Requirements Analysis
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"