A highly successful FMCG organisation is looking to appoint a Safety & Risk Manager to join a growing team. The position will be based on a fast-paced and high-risk operation and requires an individual with technical knowledge, coupled with strong engagement and leadership skills. This is an opportunity to join an innovative and successful business that looks to develop their people.
- Work with key stakeholders, in a collaborative manner in order to develop the safety performance.
- The role reports into the Head of Safety, support on development of strategy
- Carry out training and audits on a regular basis
- Work with staff on day-to-day safety issues
- Hold the NEBOSH Diploma (or equivalent) as a minimum qualification
- Proven management experience, within a HSE role
- Experience in a manufacturing/ FMCG environment is required.
- Excellent people skills. The ability to influence others is vital