Founded in 1951, our client manages billions of information assets, including business records, medical data and more for organisations around the world. Organisations in every major industry and of all sizes, including more than 95% of the Fortune 1000 and over 85% of the FTSE 100 companies, employ them as their secure information management partner.
They currently have a rare opportunity for a Safety, Risk and Security Analyst to support the Western European team`s subject matter experts (SMEs) regarding Risk, Physical Security, Health and Safety (ex UK), and Business Continuity, through providing analysis, data tracking, monitoring projects and initiatives, and preparing metrics and other support as required.
If successful you will provide SMEs with varying levels of functional administrative support as required, and specifically regarding the below duties/ responsibilities:
• Preparation of materials for Risk, Business Continuity, Physical Security and Health and Safety Champions (integrated models) programs.
• Undertake specific analytical and support tasks relating to various programmes.
• Gather, prepare and present various forms of related metrics monthly/ quarterly /annually.
• Administer various quality forms and related documentation.
• Maintain up to date data and on-going management of WE Facility Upgrade Program`s improvements and cost.
• Assist with Risk Assessment data entry onto risk recording and analysis system.
• Administer Business Continuity communications platform.
• Monitor FM Global risk reports, recommendations, chase owners and manage database.
• Support the scoping, with SMEs, and communication to the business regarding risk mitigation measures.
• Track and monitor remediation plans with risk owners and control owners.
• Train and provide ongoing support to users on Operational risk module.
• Maintain database of training and awareness delivered by team.
• Assist the monitoring and processing of customer questionnaires, questions and contracts for SME.
To be considered for this role you will possess the following attributes:
• Highly proficient in Excel, Word and PowerPoint and processing database information with the ability to learn new software programmes.
• Strong administration, organisation and analytical skills.
• Able to demonstrate positive impact in thinking and acting strategically.
• Results-orientated, able to execute and get things done on time.
• Must have excellent interpersonal skills and be able to communicate at all levels of the organization.
In return they offer a competitive package, training and opportunities associated with a global super brand.
Please apply online to receive further instructions on how to complete the application process.
Please check your email for confirmation that your application has been received and to follow further instructions if applicable.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job