A Safety Project Engineer opportunity has just become available, within a world leading business of Industrial Automation. Located in the Milton Keynes area, this company is going through a large amount of growth and they're offering a very competitive package, for a committed engineering professional.
Purpose of the Safety Project Engineer role -
To provide supervision of installations and all round engineering consultancy. You'll be required to ensure customer expectations and budgets are sustained during the installation process, as well as having sole responsibility to sustain self-delivery projects.
The successful professional will ideally be located within a commutable distance of an office in Milton Keynes, there is an option to be home based should this not be the case. As a Senior Project Engineer you will be travelling around Europe as/when required.
Safety Project Engineer Responsibilities include -
- Overseeing of machine safety/process safety compliance audits on customer sites (machine safety assessment & risk reduction reviews), to determine the level of compliance with local & European regulations and applicable standards.
- Preparation and deliverance of reports, analysis and quotations of proposed risk reduction systems to any prospective customers.
- Review of proposed designs and to qualify the suitability of specifying machine safety system. Solutions, making sure they're accurate and comply with all relevant standards and regulations.
- Strong communication with the Safety Service Team and with any business Partners.
- Ensuring strict validation procedures are adhered to, with all documentation and authority signatures gained prior to end of projects.
- Management of projects costs, time and quality control.
- Cooperating with local sales teams and other Project managers, to address any key customer issues, with regards to safety compliance and specific site requirements.
Safety Project Engineer Desirable Skills/Experience/Attributes -
- Full driving license, with the ability to travel on a monthly basis to various locations around Europe
- Bachelor/University degree/Technician Training within the industrial sector.
- Safety certification's (TUV), or in preparation to gain this.
- Experience in similar Project Management.
- Experience in site installation projects for machine safety in, and any related processes/procedures in an industrial environment.
- Experience and knowledge of industrial machinery and safety standards - EN, ISO etc.
- Strong electrical/automated machines and controls background, associated within the industrial machinery area.
- Experience and knowledge of electrical/mechanical/hydraulic/pneumatic concepts.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to convert identifiable requirements through to product solutions.
- Self-motivated/target-oriented/punctual/reliable, with a naturally proactive work ethic.
- Able to work well when part of a team player with strong interpersonal skills and independently.
- Well-organised, able to plan ahead and implement procedures as/when required.
Safety Project Engineer position benefits -
- Competitive salary package.
- Up to a 10% bonus.
- Company Car.
- Cash Allowance value £500 pcm.
- Career progression.
- The chance to work for a world leading and ever growing business.
If interested in this position, please apply through this advert immediately.
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your CV on file to consider you for future opportunities.
ASC Connections is a leading recruitment business specialising within areas of Technical, Business and IT services. We operate as an Employment Business or an Employment Agency for all temporary and permanent roles respectively.