Our client is a successful FMCG manufacturing business, based in County Durham. Due to continued growth they now seek to appoint a Safety, Health, Environmental, Quality and Hygiene Administrator (SHE&QH) to join the busy Health and Safety team. Reporting to the Quality Manager, duties will include the following: -
- Support the Health, Safety, Environmental, Quality and Hygiene functions.
- Ensure continued compliance of the Management System certifications.
- Ensuring all health and safety documents used across the business are up today and stores in the relevant system.
- Co-ordinating procedure reviews.
- Maintenance of internal audit schedules, allocation of audits and monitoring corrective action status.
- Updating notice boards with performance data.
- Administration of online E-learning.
- Perform internal audits.
Ideally the successful candidate will have awareness of management systems including ISO 9001 / ISO 14001 / BRC / FSC) although not essential as training will be given. Management system auditing qualification and document control experience is desirable.