Safety, Health & Environment Officer - Interviewing Now
Safety, Health & Environment Officer - Gravesend - 1 year Fixed Term Contract
Safety, Health & Environment Officer required by a leading manufacturer based in Gravesend - Kent. The successful Safety, Health & Environment Officer will have excellent working knowledge of ISO14001:2015 and ideally a National General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety.
- Salary - Competitive - depending on experience.
- 1 year fixed term contract
- Holidays: 20 days, plus statutory holidays, increasing with length of service
- Life assurance
- 20 days holiday 1st year and 25 following years
- Car park and subsidised canteen
- Instrumental in the development of a culture of determining root cause and providing cost effective solutions.
- Champion a core initiative in moving forward the SHE risk analysis based culture.
- Key contributor to setting and achieving Objectives/Targets.
- Develop the Company SHE Plan and create project related SHE Plans.
- Involvement in external accreditations such as ISO 14001 audits.
- To support compliance to ISO 14001: 2015.
- Ensure all systems/processes are in accordance with the relevant laws and regulations.
- Lead timely completion and drive action achievement for all Risk Assessments.
- Degree in Environmental Sciences, environment or a chemical degree.
- Excellent working knowledge of ISO14001 & OHSAS18001.
- Proven SHE experience and working knowledge of relevant legislation.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately WR Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
- ISO 14001
- Health and Safety
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job