An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Safety & Environmental Co-ordinator to join a food manufacturer near Manchester.
To co-ordinate site safety, compliance and training activity for the business
- Direct responsibility for co-ordinating site safety activity and delivery of the site safety plan.
- Direct responsibility for safety surveys and co-ordination of safety related contracts.
- Lead for the Safety and Training System as managed through the Database.
- Ensure management and follow up on Engineering Compliance Activity.
- Lead Environmental Improvement and Energy Reduction Activity on site.
- Safety Budget for purchase of PPE etc.
- Must have a NEBOSH at minimum
- Experience in a similar role within food manufacturing
- IT/Analysis skills
- Confidence in managing suppliers and contractors
- Must be able to prioritise duties, be resourceful, creative, and flexible
- Environmental Management experience would be beneficial
To find out more and to apply, please contact Alex at Shirley Parsons, quoting the reference: AD 11565