We are looking for a Safety Advisor to join a fast growing consultancy company, based in Laindon/Basildon.
To provide professional health and safety services to a range of clients under the direction/guidance of other companies or associate health and safety advisors.
Safety Advisor Requirements:
- At least three years' experience as an HS&E professional
- Preferably have experience within construction/mechanical & electrical industry
- Proven track record of delivery of health and safety management and provision of practical advice - essential
- Experience of developing and presenting engaging Health and Safety training programmes to all levels of staff - desirable
- NEBOSH general/construction (as a minimum)
- Tech IOSH (preferred)
Safety Advisor Responsibilities:
- To provide professional health and safety services
- To develop, identify and follow up potential business leads
- To develop and maintain existing business accounts
- To develop and deliver training courses
- Any other reasonable activities as business needs dictate
- Your place of work will be the Head Office, however you will be expected to work at various locations as directed
If you are interested in this Safety Advisor opportunity, click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you soon.