Safeguarding Social Worker - £45ph - Stable Contract
Safeguarding Social Worker - £45/hr
I am currently recruiting for a well established authority in the Berkshire area. Here you will be welcomed by a stable team of Social Workers and Managers who provide ongoing support and supervision for staff when they need it most.
This is one of the best paid and most stable contracts in the Berkshire area; meaning, you'll secure an ongoing contract on a higher pay rate than you will in any other position it the area. As well as benefiting from the remote working on hand that will allow you to do write ups from home and manage your own diary for visits.
This client is my long-term contractor and truly understands the importance of making you feel like you are part of a team when working in these situations, as such, she makes dedicated time for each social worker to have case supervision and time to work from home when possible.
What Makes This Role Different?
- Full access to training and development is available to locum and permanent social workers with no differentiation
- This is continuous and you can gain access to this at anytime
- Stable and ongoing contract - we have had contractors here in a stable locum contract for 2+ years
- Team Managers are personable, not micro-managing, and always back their team
- One of my previous contractors is a manager here who has always been regarded for going above and beyond while being approachable for her staff.
- As these teams are more family feel the council is willing to wait for the right social worker for those who wish to start a new role in the new year
What I can offer you:
- As the Senior Consultant for the region I have obtained a number of contacts, meaning you will have access to more job roles than your typical recruitment agency
- I work directly with Local Authorities meaning I can discuss your CV with line managers ensuring quicker feedback and hopefully placements for you
- I have contractors within this authority at varied levels of seniority and as a result I have a true understanding of the inner running of the services to give you the clearest idea of what you'd be getting into.
If this role is not quite right for you but you would like to have a conversation about other Social Care roles, please search and connect with me, Patrick Whyman, on LinkedIn.
We are NonStop, a leading provider of staffing solutions throughout Europe and now also in the US. We're passionate about connecting talent with opportunity and work non-stop to support our clients in hiring the best talent for their teams. Feel free to pop over to our website, NonStop Consulting, for more information, to browse all our roles, or to let us know how we can help you.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'