Our client operates a small case management team who receive and respond to a range of complaints and safeguarding calls and emails. They are recruiting for an experienced safeguarding administrator to handle in-coming calls, support the team and help co-ordinate a range of activities.
• Fielding calls and correspondence, logging complaints and incidents, maintaining a range of file management systems, providing advice on routine safeguarding matters and escalating high risk issues and incidents
• Supporting case management with the typing of reports, letters, case file and notes, the processing of witness statements etc.
• Managing routine administration for the team such as maintaining the skills and contracts register for independent advisors, consultants and case managers, ensuring their contracts are up-to-date and invoices and expenses are correctly processed; organising case review meetings and preparing case files; supporting DBS processing and referral activities; monitoring incident logs and reporting on trends and concerns etc.
• Good working knowledge of safeguarding and experience from a similar safeguarding administration or support role
• Efficient and methodical with excellent record keeping, administration and IT skills
• Great customer service skills and non-judgmental/highly confidential approach to work
• Own transport
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job