Safeguarding and Equality Manager
Sellick Partnership are working with a reputable organisation in Gloucestershire who are seeking an experienced interim Safeguarding and Equality Manager to join their team.
The main purpose of the role is to act as the equality, diversity and safeguarding expert within the organisation.
Responsibilities for this role include:
- Develop, implement and evolve policies and procedures surrounding safeguarding, domestic violence and equality and diversity
- Acting as main point of contact for safeguarding concerns
- Working with statutory agencies to support victims of domestic violence
- Managing the equality and diversity forum and log
- Presenting complex information and reports
The successful candidate will have significant experience of policy and procedure development, harnessing legislative change and emerging best practice.
Apply now for an immediate start.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultant boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you.
- service manager
- domestic violence
- equality and diversity
- supported housing
- supported housing manager
- safeguarding lead
- head of supported housing