As part of the AXA Group, PPP Taking Care provides around the clock support to over 50,000 people. Through our personal alarm service, we give people the confidence to live well and remain in the home they love. This is just the first step towards a greater ambition - to be the single source of products, services, information, and advice our customers can trust to take care of the essentials of life.
We are looking to recruit a Safe Home Consultant to join our team in Northern Ireland to help us achieve our ambition for growth. This is a role where you will support this ambition by visiting potential customers and undertake a holistic assessment of their needs. You will provide advice and guidance of potential service offers that will support the client and/or their carer.
This role would suit someone with an empathetic nature, who is able to work unsupervised and has a passion for delivering high quality customer service. Previous sales and/or installation experience would be desirable, as would good IT skills.
As Safe Home Consultant you will:
- Demonstrate and install PPP Taking Care personal alarms, peripherals, key safes and other products, safely and securely.
- Visit our customers on pre-arranged appointments to diagnose faults and to provide customer support on site, post installation. You will also undertake preventative maintenance calls.
- Discuss and overcome any concerns during the assessment process by answering all queries raised.
- Triage faulty units providing onsite root cause analysis and, where possible, fix the problem through technical knowledge.
- Convert enquiries to sales to meet sales targets and support the vision of PPP Taking Care.
- Contribute to the development of additional marketing opportunities.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of all PPP Taking Care products, services, procedures, & technical data.
What we can offer you
- Holidays - You will enjoy 26 days' holiday each year, plus Bank Holidays, with the ability to purchase an additional 5 days' holiday.
- Pension - You will be automatically enrolled into our defined contribution pension scheme aimed at helping you to plan and save for the future, whatever your age.
- Life assurance
- BUPA Cash Plan
- My Discounts - giving you access to online cash back, childcare vouchers, retail discounts, and cycle to work schemes.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Good standard of education, especially numeracy and literacy.
- One to one demonstration skills.
- Previous experience in a telecare environment, and dealing with people in later life.
- Ability to use electrical tools as and when required.
- Good knowledge of the area.
- Excellent communication skills.
The position will be field based, and as there will be travel involved with the role, you will need your own transport and hold a clean, valid driving licence.
Whilst the Safe Home Consultant will be required to cover all of Northern Ireland, on occasions the post will be based in the West of the Province.
This role will be subject to an Enhanced DBS Check.
£25,300 p.a. plus car allowance - you will be required to work some weekends.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job