SaaS Solution Architect
Up to £80,000 + benefits
My client is a global financial services business operating in 100+ countries and they are looking for a SaaS Solution Architect to join the team on a permanent basis.
- Contribute toward cloud architecture efforts to progress SaaS offerings to a production state and deliver to clients.
- Improve the architecture, deployment and operations practices within the SaaS team to introduce and adopt industry standards for many topics including automation, compliance and reporting.
- Technical Authority in Azure and Cloud technologies and take a leadership role
- Work with key members of the development and production leadership teams to be able to effectively prioritise SaaS in the development of new and existing products.
- Undertake research and development into technologies, tools and processes to drive innovative solutions for SaaS projects
- Investigate and prototype SaaS solutions for other software products that could be added to the SaaS roadmap in the future
- Work with development teams to help understand principles and best solutions to ensure their products are optimised for the cloud.
- Provide pre-sales support for SaaS products where required.
- Experience in solution architecture
- Strong client-facing communication/ consulting skills
- Microsoft Azure cloud computing
- Ability to understand complex IT architectures
- Scripting language (Batch, VBA, PowerShell, Perl).
- Agile development environment
- Experience in working with high performance or distributed computing
- Core Microsoft, Azure, or other key IT certifications.
- Architectural design skills - TOGAF, BPL, UML, Zachman
- Containerisation and orchestration (Docker, Kubernetes, etc.)
- Active Directory, Federated Identity, Cloud Security
This is an exciting role working for a global business. If interested or for further information, please apply immediately
Keywords - Technical Architect, Cloud Architect
- Windows Azure
- Solution Architecture