This SaaS firm places a premium on meeting customers' high expectations of the company products.
Basic salary circa £35k, 7% Pension, 25 Holiday, 1 week chari etc. London, City. Liverpool Street.
The Application Support Team plays a key role in the post implementation process, as well as in the longer term customer experience.
They are looking for a skilled Application Support Analyst, to work with a major customer, in support of the software products
- working within a team environment, the analyst will be responsible for investigating and resolving application and systems issues
- escalating these to the development team as required
- interrogating SQL queries - enhancing proficiency in product information management systems
- communicating effectively, in a compelling manner to customers and internal teams
- developing an understanding of the customer’s business and operational environment
- enhancing product knowledge to support both business and technical understanding
- manage time optimally to ensure service level agreement is met
- collaborate with internal team members to enhance the efficiency and professionalism of the support function
The following skills and experience are sought:
- a formal tertiary qualification, preferably a completed degree in computer science, business information systems or similar
- experience within a customer-facing software ticketing support role
- ability to simplify and resolve a variety of software issues, business process focused to more technical database issues
- affinity for working with complex software products (SaaS Sectors)
- process and delivery driven: ability to prioritise and resolve issues to high standards and within optimal time-lines
- confidence to seek support of peers and management as required
- technical focus: MS technologies, Windows, SQL Scripts/Queries, Windows Server 2008+, Active Directory
Some of the Skills Required:
Web applications support
customer relationship management skills
product and business insight