Who would you be working for?
A business growing during COVID-19!
The client is a start-up company which has ambitions to have grown by 10 employees by the close of the year, so you will be joining a growing business and on a journey amongst other colleagues. Having built up their reputation as one of the biggest players in their market, it is an exciting time to be joining!
The company is very well-funded - they have just acquired £600K in funding to channel into the selling and development of the platform, so you will get that backing behind you to get the platform out to market, and with huge names in the industry already signed up it makes for a softer sell.
The sales cycle won't be as tough as BD in recruitment!
The client also prides themselves on having a 'Cutting-Edge’ service!
Having won awards for their innovation to the Recruitment market already, the platform you will be selling is like an electric car to those currently using horse and cart, so the software often sells itself, they just need you to showcase the product via demo's and then follow through to close the deals (earning commission on the way).
What does the role entail?
As a Business Development Manager, you will be working closely with the Sales team in order to drum up new business, predominantly with Recruitment agencies - and considering there are 30,000 agencies in the UK alone, there is an almost infinite business development catchment!
You will be the initial point of contact with all new business and open up relationships with some of the best ad largest firms out there - they already have several FTSE 250 Recruitment companies as clients!
Success in the role will enable you to progress up the ladder quickly - realistically, ambitious individuals in this role can be promoted within 18 months (completely merit based) - and that is backed up by a great commission structure with the opportunity to earn 60k-75k OTE in year one.
Who would they consider?
Hungry, success-driven and motivated recruiters who know how to tackle decision makers. Will consider anybody with 12 months+ recruitment experience in any vertical/market.
Personality is a must...
You will be selling a SaaS product to recruitment firms and therefore selling to salespeople - this means it requires a bubbly and energetic personality to sell but also to fit in with the big characters already in the business!
What are they offering you?
- Commission - starting on a £28-30K basic, you can realistically take home anywhere between £60k-75k in your first year!
- Cool Offices - based a stone’s throw away from London Bridge and Waterloo, you are in the heart of London in brand new offices that have very much a 'new-age’ feel to them. This alongside your 30 colleagues means a buzzy office vibe with multiple choices for commuting.
- Training - you will be trained by those with a collective wealth of 30+ years sales/recruitment experience. You will be trained in the product (how it works, what it does, what value it can add to clients) and how to best sell it, as well as continual 1 to 1's with the hands on directors to help you progress.
- International Opportunities - there is a real opportunity to travel Internationally in time as the business expands into the EU and across the pond to the USA within the next 12 months.
- Progression - you can realistically earn two promotions within first 18 months. Further to that, the chance to run your own team and hire new staff further down the line as the business grows and looks for its next leaders.
- You Are Heard! - you will be part of a really collaborative office and whether you have been there a week or 5 years, your voice will be listened to!
Interested? This role is for an immediate start, get in touch ASAP to not miss out!
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers.
Realise your potential with RULE!
RULE Recruitment work with many leading sales agencies placing high calibre graduates and trainees into the UK’s best sales positions. We currently have many openings for Graduate Trainee Sales Consultants with a diverse range of firms from large corporate multinationals to cash rich and exciting start-ups. If you are looking to enter the world of Sales as a Trainee Sales Consultant we can help you find the perfect firm for you. With the multitude of sales agencies around, finding the right entry level job can be both tough and daunting. Upon receiving your application, we will give you a free consultation as well as discuss the various options to you within the sales market. We will arrange interviews for you with the leading sales agencies on your behalf and once confirmed, shall fully prepare you giving you the best chance to secure a trainee sales consultancy position.
We typically place people into the following positions: Trainee Sales Consultant, Graduate Sales Consultant, Business Development Manager, Graduate Business Development Executive, Graduate Account Manager and Trainee Account Manager.
- Business Development
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'