Central Employment are looking to recruit a driven and proven SaaS Sales Consultant on behalf of a fast growing UK technology firm based in the Tyne & Wear area. The role is mainly office based with some UK travel, so you must be flexible to travel.
You will research, identify and engage prospective new clients from a diverse range of UK industries, using your commercial savvy and sales knowledge to nurture interest and book demonstrations of our product suite.
Once trained in our product, you will be hosting your own demonstrations, delighting prospects, qualifying opportunities and removing barriers to a drive home the sale.
Key aspects of the SaaS Sales Consultant role:
- Finding and developing new leads, identifying prospects, building relationships and understanding their drivers for doing business with us
- Effective use of the phone, email and social selling to maximise meetings booked and revenue won
- Demonstrate excellent time-management skills, being able to prioritize key tasks, never letting an opportunity slip
- Be an engaging yet effective Presenter.
- Capable of demonstrating the product fit, whilst removing objections, sharing knowledge and influencing for a positive outcome
- Make the worldwide web more accessible one deal at a time!
- Strong team player who will work closely with your colleagues
- Tenacious, motivated and driven to meet (or exceed!) expectations
- You are always asking the right questions of prospects, colleagues and yourself
- Friendly, enthusiastic, confident and comfortable with talking to stakeholders of all levels on the phone, email or face-to-face
- Knowledge of, or interest in, Technology Solutions
- Previous and successful Sales experience
- Comfortable in selling complex web/tech solutions
- Consultative Sales
- Outbound Marketing
- Qualifying Opportunities
- B2B sales