Central Employment are seeking a driven and experienced SaaS Sales Consultant to join a software, development house as they look to grow their national and international client base.
The successful SaaS Sales Consultant you will research, identify and engage prospective new clients from a diverse range of UK industries, using your commercial savvy and sales charm to nurture interest and book demonstrations for their product suite.
Once trained in key products, you will be hosting your own demonstrations, delighting prospects, qualifying opportunities and removing barriers to a drive home the sale.
You will need to demonstrate suitable experience of the following:
- Finding and developing new leads, identifying prospects, building relationships and understanding their drivers for doing business with us
- Effective use of the phone, email and social selling to maximise meetings booked and revenue won
- Demonstrate excellent time-management skills, being able to prioritize key tasks, never letting an opportunity slip
- Be an engaging yet effective Presenter.
- Capable of demonstrating software product fit, whilst removing objections, sharing knowledge and influencing for a positive outcome
- Make the worldwide web more accessible one deal at a time!
The SaaS Sales Consultant:
- Strong team player who will work closely with your colleagues
- Tenacious, motivated and driven to meet (or exceed) expectations
- Always asking the right questions of prospects, colleagues and yourself
- Friendly, enthusiastic, confident and comfortable with talking to stakeholders of all levels on the phone, email or face-to-face
- Knowledge of, or interest in, Digital Marketing or Technology
- Previous and successful B2B Sales Experience across all channels including social
- Consultative Sales
- Software Sales
- New Business Development
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job