Heat Recruitment are excited to be working with a well established and fast-growing Software house. They are looking a new Sales Account Manager due to phenomenal growth with their software. They work with several industries including Education and Legal.
You will be part of a team that love what they do and thrive on their customer feedback for their professional and "can do" attitude. You will have the chance to be part of the highly motivational team that help and find solutions for customers and clients. In return you will be offered a very competitive salary and receive full training on their software, systems and processes! And a personal development plan will be set up for each member of staff to ensure personal development and progression.
What’s needed for me to be considered?
- Have at least 24 months sales account management experience in software, preferably Software as a Service
- Have experience of selling solutions to Universities
- Have a track record and examples of account development and selling/ upselling multiple products to the same client
- Be able to provide a P60 for proof of last 2 year’s earnings
- Be able to work with a team not 'go it alone’ and provide evidence of this
- Be able to demonstrate the ability to successfully network and grow relationships at senior levels within Universities
- Show evidence of selling business solutions i.e.: hr, review, learning, talent management, accounts
- Be able to demonstrate knowledge and experience of how the University sector works
- Have a proven track record of exceeding substantial targets
- Have exceptional work rate and energy
- Be able to demonstrate a consultative selling approach
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion, we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.
| Cloud | Software Sales | Lead Generation | New Business | Business Development |
- Account Manager
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'