SaaS Junior Business Development Manager
entral Employment are delighted to be partnering a strategic SaaS provider as they seek a Junior SaaS Business Development Manager.
This is a unique opportunity to experience a start-up culture within an established business, in a growing sector, where you will play a critical role in driving new business sales, as part of a growing team, working closely with the Head of Sales to enhance their business model and drive rapid growth.
Purpose of the Junior SaaS Business Development Manager:
You will be responsible for using a consultative approach to create and cultivate relationships to sell software solutions to prospective customers. The successful candidate will be a self-starter, ambitious, collaborative and committed to becoming an expert in the firms software with a proven record of meeting, and exceeding monthly and quarterly sales targets.
- Collaborate with Inside Sales Reps to identify target accounts for them to prospect into
- Cold calling, relationship building, follow up through emails, product demonstrations, proposals, sales negotiations and execution of contracts
- Consultatively build relationships with prospects, focusing on their digital communication needs and pains within using the companies software Sophistication Scale
- Conduct Discovery Sessions, effectively demonstrate and overcome technical and business objections with prospective customers as necessary
- Respond to RFP’s for qualified business opportunities where the overall company is a fit
- Efficiently and effectively process assigned opportunities into new business sales
- Manage your own pipeline and all work activities through Salesforce.com, maintaining accurate information and up to date forecasts on all prospects
- Consistently meet or exceed monthly and quarterly sales targets to secure new business
This is an exciting opportunity to join a team to deliver significant revenue growth. The ideal candidate for this position will be highly motivated and have previous experience in successfully selling B2B software, strong organisational skills and commitment to a process driven sales approach; with excellent listening, verbal and written communication skills.
- You will have 2+ years of successful sales experience, preferably B2B; ideally with mid market level businesses
- Experience of using a consultative, solution based sales methodology, selling to 3-6 month sales cycles and six figure deal sizes
- Ability to develop trust and relationships with prospects (up to C-Suite), customers and colleagues
- A strong interest in technology and the ability to talk confidently about the solutions and its capabilities and benefit proposition to prospective customers
- Excellent telephone, written and presentation skills
- Strong desire to be part of a team that delivers our customers breakthrough results for their email marketing with an entrepreneurial approach
- Digital Marketing
- Outbound Calls
- B2B software
- New Business Development
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"