An innovative and financially strong SaaS platform provider requires a high achieving Consultative Sales professional to convert new business sales leads. This entrepreneurial software provider is focused on vertical markets with field-based engineers and have developed market leading software solutions. They are looking for an ambitious and talented salesperson who wants to make a positive impact in a successful organisation.
- Provides SaaS solutions to field-based maintenance provider/preventative maintenance providers
- Very successful within WMS and IoT verticals
- Have developed their own well-respected software solutions
- Have an impressive list of case studies to support compelling sales proposals
- Excellent marketing and lead generation support
- North West based with an impressive list of clients spread nationwide
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience selling complex technology solutions.
- Capable of selling to various levels including Director Level
- Have a demonstrable and stable track record of sales success, including closing deals worth in excess of £20,000
- Must be able to demonstrate a consultative/solution sales led approach
- Experience of complex Software Solutions would be highly desirable
- Working from home is possible
This is a privately owned, growing business and the successful candidate will have the opportunity to develop their career without any boundaries. Your achievements will be recognised and well rewarded.
The package includes a Basic salary ranging from £45,000 to £60,000 and there is an uncapped OTE of £80,000 to £120,000. A company car or car allowance is also included as is a pension scheme after an initial qualifying period.Once established, earning £100k+ per year with this organisation is a very real possibility.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone wanting to make a significant contribution to an organisation and be well rewarded for what they achieve. There are also real long-term opportunities for career development within this organisation.
Applications are invited from individuals that match the above description and are both based in the UK and eligible to work in the UK.
Autus HR has been contracted to search for, assess and select Sales Professionals who will be successful in this role. Due to the specific requirements of this role, only a small percentage of all applications will be invited to progress through the process, however we will respond to every application we receive. Not being successful for this role does not exclude you from applying for other opportunities.
For further information please contact Paul Roberts.
Possible locations include:- North West, West Midlands, Staffordshire, Yorkshire, Cheshire, Greater Manchester, Lancashire, Merseyside, Denbighshire, Flintshire, Preston, Warrington, Bolton, Stockport.
This organisation is looking for individuals with experience in some of the following areas:- Software Sales; IT New Business Sales; IT Security Sales; IT Infrastructure Solutions; IT Mobile Technology Sales; IT Mail and Messaging Solutions; IT Network Sales; Systems Integrator Sales; IT Consultancy Sales; IT Outsourcing; IT Managed Services Sales; IT Professional Services Sales; End User IT Sales; IT Hardware Sales; Value Added Reseller Sales (VAR); Field Sales; Business Development Manager; Account Manager; Sales Manager;
- Consultative Sales
- New Business Development
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'