A privately owned home improvements business with turnover iro £40m and a subsidiary of larger group, backed by Private Equity. Employing over 100 people, the business operates in the KBB space at the premium end.
- A newly created, management position reporting to the COO
- Responsible for implementing and continuously improving a S&OP process
- To own, transform and develop the S&OP process to ensure it is kept up to date with current best practice and fully tuned to business needs
- Lead the creation, development, and continual operation of a S&OP process
- Develop and execute strategic decisions which impact on planning activities, to grow sales and allocate capacity
- Setting, tracking and management of effective stock holding levels, using information such as product profitability, product availability, forecast risk
- Own central information set on capacity & sales forecast(s) across relevant time periods to deliver consistent view across the business
- Adopt a collaborative and consensus approach in working with Sales, Supply Chain, Product Management and Finance to obtain/ensure that forecast and capacity data is always current and accurate
- Prepare and conduct executive-level presentations including demand analysis and supply scenarios to facilitate discussions and drive S&OP and capacity decisions
- Coach, mentor and drive awareness, education and training of the S&OP process
- Monitor KPIs and dashboards to provide comprehensive portfolio reports, analytics and visibility around S&OP process and planning performance to all stakeholders
- This person will be self-reliant, confident and a team player.
- Able to work in a demanding environment he/she should process problem solving skills, project management skills and leadership skills.
- Broad knowledge of key business functions including Sales & Marketing, Supply Chain and Finance
- Knowledge of S&OP process/objectives and the key commercial and financial levers that impact business performance
- Advanced skills in MS Excel
- Ideally the person should have knowledge home improvements/plumbing/metal folding or similar industry
- A background in Supply Chain planning (Demand and Supply), especially with suppliers in the Far East
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'