Reed Business Support is recruiting on behalf of a very established manufacturer/distributor who is looking for a S&OP Assistant to support their Purchasing team.
Reporting to the Assistant Purchasing Manager, the overall responsibility of this role is to complete effective, professional and highly accurate administrative activities related to the purchasing function.
Key responsibilities include:
· Support the purchasing department with the purchase order placement process in order.
· Handle the goods receipt process for non-stores items to ensure they are entered into SAP.
· Use SAP to create all materials required by the business which can include but is not limited to materials we sell and materials we buy.
· Assist the Buyer in the supplier set-up process by collecting and processing data needed to create new suppliers in their system.
· Provide basic cover for the Buyer when they are not available.
· Carry out departmental administration.
In return, our client is offering the following package and benefits:
· Starting salary offered is £23k
· 33 days holiday including statutory holidays
· Private Healthcare Scheme
· Pension scheme with company contribution
· Working hours are Monday – Thursday, 8.30am – 5pm and Friday 8.30am – 4pm.
To be considered for this role, you must have recent experience in a similar role within sales, operations, purchasing, procurement or supply chain.
Interested? Please reply to this advert with your CV attached or call Victoria O’Connor on 01772 200843 for more information.
My client wishes to recruit for this role very quickly, therefore if you receive a missed call from us, please call back as soon as possible to not miss out on an opportunity.
Know anyone that may be interested? Reed pay up to £50s worth of shopping vouchers for successful referrals.
Please note that due to high volumes, only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'